MENU

 

REQUEST FOR QUOTATION

 

Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines, thru its Bids and Awards Committee, is inviting all prospective suppliers to submit their lowest quotation for the Printing of Promotional Materials (Flyers) with an approved budget for the contract in the amount of Ninety Thousand Pesos (P90,000.00), inclusive of all government taxes and charges.

 

Printing of Promotional Materials (Flyers):

  1. 9,000 pcs. Al-Ijarah Muntahia Bittamleek Financing
  2. 9,000 pcs. Bai Bithaman Ajil (BBA)
  3. 9,000 pcs. Conventional Deposit Products
  4. 9,000 pcs. Islamic Deposit Products
  5. 9,000 pcs. Al-Murabahah Financing
  6. 9,000 pcs. Vehicle Financing Program

TOTAL: 54,000 pcs.

 

*For the copy of designs, you may email the address indicated below or visit our website: https://amanahbank.gov.ph/opportunities/quotations

 

Other Specifications:

  • No. of Design: six (6) designs
  • Size: 8.5 x 3.75 inches
  • Paper: C2S 80GSM / glossy paper
  • Number of Pages: 1 page print (back to back)
  • Print: Full Color

Other provision/s:

  • Provide two free mock-ups within two (2) business days upon receipt of file from end-user;
  • Digital or soft copy shall be shared to end-user;
  • If at least 10% of the total quantity is found to be non-compliant with the specifications and the approved mock-up, the end-user may return all the copies delivered by the supplier, for outright replacement of the 10% defective copies, and for quality checking and possible replacement, if found defective, of the remaining 90%.

Documentary Requirements:

Quoted prices shall be inclusive of all applicable taxes and shall be valid for a period of at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of quotation. Bidders/suppliers shall be required to submit the following documentary requirements together with their quotation. Non-submission of below documents shall be a ground for disqualification of bid:

  1. Valid Mayor’s/Business Permit;
  2. PhilGEPS Registration Number;
  3. Omnibus Sworn Statement

All quotations must be duly signed and submitted electronically on the address listed below, on or before September 15, 2022, 5:00PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.

 

JOANNA RUTH ANGELA B. DABU

Head, BAC Secretariat

Greenhills McKinley Arcade, MA-104B,

Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tel. No.: 8893 4350 

Mobile No.: 0998 961 5555

 

Delivery Period:

  • Complete delivery within Fourteen (14) business days upon final approval of the mock-up.

 

For further questions and concerns, you may reach Ms. Dabu at the above-listed contact information.

 

Request of Quotation - Printing Promotional Materials (Flyers) - PDF

Technical Specification - PDF

Design for Al-Ijarah Muntaha Bittamleek Financing - PDF

Design for Bai Bithaman Ajil Financing - PDF

Design for Conventional Deposit Products - PDF

Design for Islamic Deposit Products - PDF

Design for Al-Murabahah Financing - PDF

Design for Vehicle Financing - PDF