INVITATION TO BID
1. The Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines (AAIIBP), through its Special Bids and Awards Committee, invites interested bidders to participate in and bid for the sale of Series “C” Shares pursuant to Section 8 of R.A. 6848.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for pre-qualification.
3. AAIIBP will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 04 May 2022, 2:00 PM through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders.
4. Electronic copy of the Bidding Documents shall be sent by AAIIBP through electronic mail to Pre-Qualified Bidders. In order for the pre-qualified bidder to be allowed further participation in the bidding process, it shall pay a non-refundable fee (Participation Fee) in the amount of Seventy-Five Thousand Pesos (P75,000.00). Only those that have secured the Bidding Documents and paid the Participation Fee will be allowed to further participate in the bidding process.
5. For foreign bidders, eligibility documents shall be authenticated by the appropriate Philippine foreign service establishment/post or the equivalent office having jurisdiction over the foreign bidder’s affairs in the Philippines. However, for Contracting Parties to the Apostille Convention, the documents shall be authenticated through an apostille by the Competent Authority, except for countries identified by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) that will still require legalization (red ribbon) by the relevant Embassy or Consulate.
6. Bids must be duly received by the SBAC Secretariat through online or electronic submission, on or before 24 May 2022, 12:00 PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. Bid opening shall be on 24 May 2022, 2:00 PM through video conferencing or webcasting, subject to changes. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
8. The AAIIBP reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, you may download the file below:
or you may refer to:
JOANNA RUTH ANGELA B. DABU
Head, BAC Secretariat
AAIIBP – Metro Manila Executive Office
Greenhills McKinley Arcade, MA-104B,
Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City
Telephone No.: 632 8819 5249
Mobile No.: 63 998 961 5555